[Dailydrool] Innova vs. Eagle Pack

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:00:25 PDT 2008

Sorry if this subject has already been addressed, I'm about 20 Drools
behind.
Brenda:

We recently switched our 9-month old basset, Humphrey, from Innova Evo to
Eagle Pack Holistic Duck & Oatmeal. We loved the Evo and had no problems
with it, but Humphrey was having some severe separation anxiety and his
trainer suggested switching him to a kibble with a lower protein percentage
as one small part of the solution to keeping him calm and relaxed (Evo has
the highest percentage of protein of all the dry kibbles). So we switched
him to the Eagle Pack, and it's been fantastic. I can't say that he's
necessarily any calmer, but he loves the food. Evo is a great food, but I
really like that Eagle Pack uses free range duck. The Eagle Pack is also
cheaper than the Evo was, too.

Don't get me wrong - we loved the Evo and were very happy with it. But for
our purposes - high quality, not super-high protein, and it's important to
me that even their non-Organic certified meats are antibiotic free and their
grains are pesticide free.

Hope this helps!

-Rebecca