[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 16, Issue 9

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 19:59:44 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/22/2008 10:35:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] "The Howl"

Debbie,
I am sure it is much harder on you (and me) then it is Daisy. If you ever
get lucky enough to get time with the previous owner call me.  I will hold  him
while you pummel him and then you can do the same for me.  Sounds like  maybe
Daisy doesn't realize her howl is off since she keeps  trying. Maybe it would
make you feel better if you joined in the howl  session.  You could be like a
"pinch" howler for Daisy. Thank doG Daisy  ended up with you.  I believe God
puts us all where we need to be.
Renee

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.