[Dailydrool] Zelda

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Wed Jul 23 06:55:48 PDT 2008

Bev,

I honor your decision to ensure the dignity of Zelda's life and passing.
Congratulations on being considered worthy by our Gracious Creator to
provide the stewardship and care for this special life.  I know that
special blessings come from such trials, and you will forever be shaped
by the love you have given to her.  May the example of your love for her
be like ripples in the pond of life, and change everyone you touch for
the better.

While I don't believe in the Rainbow bridge, I do believe that God spoke
all life into being from the essence of his own will.  They are sinless
creatures that emanate directly from our creators love for us. When our
beloved pets die, they return back to the love that created them.  What
joy to be enfolded back into that love.  Your stewardship here on earth
is the direct care of a gift from God.  You have done a bang-up job for
her.

Grace and peace to you and your household!

Gaylene Opal-Deitering

My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a
reflection of it!