[Dailydrool] Welcome (sort of) Twinkie!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 23 07:48:55 PDT 2008

A week ago today we lost our matriarch Nellie.  After consulting the Soldier Daddy, we acquiesed to my daughters' wishes and officially adopted Twinkie, our foster who swallows and regurgitates strange objects intact (ballet slippers, neckties...)  I fear no other adopters would put up with her, either--and we're used to her silliness.  She looks a lot like Nellie did 10 years ago (she's about 8 yrs old.)  She's not a young dog (thank goodness!), but hopefully we can give her another 6-7 years of a great life.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 6
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper + Liam, Poppi, Justice, Bella and Danica
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!