[Dailydrool] About Maeby

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 23 08:48:37 PDT 2008

Lisa, I'm sorry Maeby is having so many problems -- I do hope it turns out that the worms are the biggest one and that her health will improve greatly when that clears up.

About testing beyond Addison's -- of course everyone makes their own decisions. Mine has always been that if the test being given is for a condition for which there is no treatment, I don't have the test done. I always think, what's the point? Of course that's not true for the test for Addison's since there are treatments for that.

Give Maeby a belly rub for me. Paddi B Basset has just gone to the beach with my husband to (no doubt -- sigh) chew on something unsuitable and create copious amounts of salty drool for all in need.

Mary & Paddi B