[Dailydrool] seat belt help needed

rebec at execpc.com rebec at execpc.com
Wed Jul 23 09:28:38 PDT 2008

For several years we have been using a seatbelt and harness system
whenever we need to have a dog ride loose in the car rather than crated in
the van.  Has worked great.  Harness goes on hound.  then
eaither the regular seatbelt goes through a loop on hte harness, or a
short strap snaps to the harness andthen clips into the seatbelt
thingy.

WELL.....Mr. Pimpernoodle has figured out
how to step on the seatbelt thingy to release the belt and free
himself.  I do not like this.  Last Sunday I drove all the way
to Chicago (a bit over 4 hours) with Mr. Pimpernoodle standing
or laying on my shoulder over the back of the seat.  NOT
fun.

So, does anyone have any brilliant
solutions to keeping the seatbelt fastened??

crazy basset
lady