[Dailydrool] Drool for the sick and injured

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Wed Jul 23 12:35:14 PDT 2008

We have had  a ton of sick and injured houndies on the drool today so we just wanted to say that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
All you houndies get better fast.  You have lots of salves worried.

I also can't help but feel so sad reading about those that can no longer bark or howl like a normal basset.  It broke my heart to read the posts.
I just can't imagine someone doing this.  I spend most nights trying to get Schroeder to Ahroo as he has only done it a handful of times in the past year!

I fully admit to sitting on the floor like an idiot ahroo'ing in the hope I will get someone excited.  LOL.  It's better than watching TV, just make sure no one sees you!!!

:-p

We send our love and drool

Annette, Maya, Cassie & Schroeder