[Dailydrool] Thoughts and Drool

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 13:26:27 PDT 2008

I have been to busy to keep up with the DROOL for several weeks now but just
skimming thru it seems to me there are so many dogs who have gone to the
bridge and many others ill.  We keep you all hounds and humans in our
thoughts and prayers for healing both of the heart and body.  To those of
you who have had to let a loved hound go to the bridge know that our
sympathies are  with you all.   The hounds here are slinging drool for the
sick ones and hope that by the time this is posted everyone is back to
themselves.

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Harrison and Sally Belle