[Dailydrool] Where to let a basset pee

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 21:43:50 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/23/2008 22:39:55 Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

My  aunt wanted me to ask if anyone has any bright ideas on how to get her
dog  to go back to using the grass. She hasn't used any chemicals or  changed
anything about the way she treats her yard yet her dog has taken to  peeing
on her patio/sidewalk and she can't figure out why and what to do.  Does
anyone have any suggestions for how to lure her puppy back over to the  green
side?

actually your Aunt is lucky...female dogs have acid in their urine, and it
kills the grass...you don't have that problem with male dogs.
   Let her encourage the walk and patio...they can always be  hosed
down..Also, she's very lucky her dog goes outside!

     Esther

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.