[Dailydrool] low calorie biscuits

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:34:55 PDT 2008

You may remember a month or two ago when I sent advice for my Fat Basset
Flash. The vet has said no more Milk Bone biscuits, but we're confused
because they're only 30 calories apiece. Flash gets 3 a day. Is that too
much? If I make biscuits at home, can I do better than 30 calories?

We have 3 pups and they all know that they get cookies in the morning, when
we get home from work and in the evening when they go outside. I've been not
giving Flash any, but he just stands there, waiting, as he's always done.
He's breaking my heart.

We tried carrots - no go.

Anything else?

--