[Dailydrool] Big BOY Brainz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 07:10:35 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why I not believin I miss da big burfdey of me furbudz
Nigel and Llewis--dey be Three--and dis when youze git da BIG BOY
BRAINS--brudder Elwood he be a waitin to hearz all bout dem, hab da boyz gib me  da big
boy advicesz. Why I be finkin wif da big boy brainz dat we git more  foodz,
mebbe learns to dribe da car, go to da maccydonnaldz by weeselbes, why,  da list
jus be on an on. I gonna go ober herez and findz me headbone phones gib  dem a
call on da tellyphone,
Okey, I gots to wait to meke da call .Sister Daisy out dere takin da
dump.She do da dialin fur da brudder.  We call in liddel bit.
Heppy burfdey boyz,--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE