[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood and Brudder Little Sh%$--Dudster

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:27:23 PDT 2008

We here to tell you you not gotta case or nuffin, dat youse lucky youse
still gots you headbones. One time I, Nigel, axsidentlee in da heet ob a
baddle, bitted down on whut I thot were Grampa Mitchell I think but were
reely...ah.....MomPerson.

Dis were not...how I put it....well receeved. Not only I lucky I got outta
dat wif my headbone but I lucky, say Uncle Cooper, Sir, to be livin. Bitin
da hand dat feeds ya is a reel nono. Growlin at dat hand ammost as bad at
leest aroun here. I grolwing at Llewis da odder day when MPerson pettin me
an I lucky to still got chops ta eet wif. She not meen or nuffin an she not
beet us or nuffin like dat but she got dese rools and not puttin teef or
meen looks on her won ob dem.

Eben Uncle Cooper Sir say he do sink he teef in her won time won time onlee
nebber ebber ebber do it no more nossir again. He say big as he are ole
fluffy MPerson kin pick he up by da face an stare he down. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Dont fink I wanna see dat. Gib me da cold willies juss finking about it.

So da rool a rool an brakin it meen time in da slammer, dat's all. You sunk.

Love an Drool an simpathee,
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis an so on.