[Dailydrool] Rotten Ru and howliday cards

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:34:21 PDT 2008

James had to go in to work early tonight, 5pm. I dont get off til 5pm. So
that left the boys unattended for all of 20 minutes. Rotten Rupert has
been MIA so James opted not to crate tonight. I head home, happy tomorrow if
Friday. I'm heading out of town so figured I'd spend tonight with the boys,
do a little dogpark action, maybe share some ice cream, you know, spoil them
with some mommy-time.

Come home to this.... www.kacyg.blogspot.com Ru's head is so sticky that
he'll be spending his mommy time getting a bath!

On another funny note, I got a howliday card returned in the mail today. Yep
middle of July! I sent it to Jodi Vogel, Bailey's slave who was serving in
Pakistan, its post-marked 12/19....apparently the address wasn't right but I
certainly cant say they didn't try. This thing has spent 7 mos traveling
around the postal service, the envelope is covered in stamps from various
locations. So if you're out there Jodi, sorry our card never arrived, but we
tried. :)

Kacy with Rotten and Crazy