[Dailydrool] Belly Bands

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Thu Jul 24 19:30:53 PDT 2008

I was just wondering if there was anyone who makes custom sized belly
bands out there...or even knows of someone who does.  Sarge has been
leaking even more and needs to wear one almost all the time when he is
inside.  The problem is that the ones that I can purchase from the
stores up here don't fit him very well.  The L is too small and the XL
is too big.  If he is going to have to wear one more often I would like
for it to fit a little better so it is more comfortable for him.

So far they can't figure out what is causing the pee'ing issue.  All of
the blood work, urinalysis, etc all came back fine.  For now the belly
bands with two super duty serenity pads are doing the trick for him!!!
They thought that it was because of the seizures and his values being
low for his seizure meds...but we haven't witnesses a seizure when he
pee's yet and he is almost constantly leaking some urine.

Drool to all those in need!

Melissa & Alex
Homer, Sarge and Gerdie