[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Waddle 2008

randy rice rrice3 at insight.rr.com
Fri Jul 25 11:24:36 PDT 2008

Hello to all the slaves and furbabies! Just wanted to let everyone know that Ohio Basset Rescue's 2008 Waddle will be October 4 & 5 this year in Columbus, Ohio. We will be spending Saturday at the BEAUTIFUL Companion Club Dog Park (www.columbusdogpark.com) and then returning to our hotel for the meet and greet and auction that will benefit all of those needy hounds from Ohio. Check out the Companion club website and take a look at the park. Sunday will be our Basset Breakfast and awards to all those who went above and beyond this year for the hounds. Mark your calendars. More info to follow.

Cathy Rice/Ohio Basset Rescue
Slave to Nathan, Dozer, Gracie, new foster Sissy, Daphne(ATB), Barry(ATB), Beauregard(ATB) and wannabe Leah