[Dailydrool] Thank you

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 17:46:10 PDT 2008

Droolers are the nicest people that I know.  I just want to say thank you
for all the emotional support at this time with the Dad Slave gone and
Mazzie being ill.  The Dad Slave sent home some of his things like he always
does before he comes home.  He sent all his letters, cards, pics etc that he
received from everyone.  This is how it went: cards, letters and notes from
the kids and I and not one other card, note or picture from any of our very
large families.  Then, there was 30-40 cards, pics, and letters all from
daily droolers.  They definitely cheered the Dad Slave up and then me today
when I was looking at the pics. I do have to say that Vi wrote the funniest
letter about her bird and K9's.  Katie also sent him a very unique package
made up of pics of our dogs and kids on items.  The Dad Slave was so
surprised. I got to match up more names from the drool with pics.  I really
appreciate the time and effort of those who did write him or email me.
Droolers are there for each other in good times and bad.  Thank you to each
one of you that have sent drool, prayers, and well thoughts, even if you
didn't specifically tell me that we were added in.  The Dad Slave will be
home in about 2 weeks so perhaps I will get him to post to the drool. To
make this more basset related, our 2 bassets, one doxie, and 2 kids will be
so happy to see him. I have kept his return date a surprise from them.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver