[Dailydrool] Merlin

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Sat Jul 26 10:22:45 PDT 2008

What a wonderful hound Merlin was. Sometimes those with the biggest problems have the biggest hearts, and I'm sure that's true of your boy.

It's good to hear that you have room in your hearts for another homeless hound--when the time is right, I know she (or maybe he) will come to you. Until then, the Dashing Bassets are slinging drool and I'm praying that all your memories of Merlin will be sweet.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets