[Dailydrool] toe rings

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 07:24:28 PDT 2008

I believe my current batch of toe rings are all woofed for- I have ordered more.
If you want one- let me know please,I should have them within a week.
This will be my final order so if you've been
hemming and hawing about it- now's the time. Here is a link for pics:
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/bassets2/toe%20rings/
They are $10 each plus $3 for shipping ( no matter how many rings you want).
Moolah will go to Tri State rescue. You can snail mail me a
check made out to TSBHR at:
Angelika Hastings
3166 Ames Road
Cassadaga, NY 14718
or you can paypal to this email addy. Email me with your addy of you are mailing
a check so I can send the rings right out.
Thank you to everyone who has bought one..or a few :) and helped us
raise moolah for Droopy and Tri State!
droolies, Angelika