[Dailydrool] My e-mail account died!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:24:16 PDT 2008

I've been without e-mail (and Drool) since Wednesday night thanks to a
hacker getting into our Verizon account and deleting my e-mail account and
creating others to spam from.  I'm not convinced Verizon will ever get it
fixed, so I went ahead and set up a gmail account and have finally caught up
on the drool.  Wouldn't you know this would happen right at Secret Pawtner
time (that's my next stop; to register for that!)  And I cannot believe I
missed Nigel and Llewis' birddays!!!  I'm glad you enjoyed your
cheeseburgers, and Mamma Zelda enjoying hers.  I hope your big boy brains
come soon.

Heart-healing drool to Linda on the loss of her beloved Merlin and on Bullet
the foster going to the bridge.  And on poor baby Dodger going to the bridge
-- he was far to young to go.

Happy Gotcha days to Abraham Galinkin, Speedy, and Otis!

Congratulations to Jersey on the clean biopsy report!  We are so relieved!

Drool to Mazzie, Snip, and Elvis.  In regards to Elvis, Dr. Foster and Smith
makes a harness with handles.  We used that with our Lisa whose rear legs
were very shaky from arthritis and it helped considerably.  And Lisa weighed
over 80 pounds.  It was lined with sheepskin (fake) and was very soft -- she
never minded it and was glad of the help in walking.

And finally Pam I'm so glad your procedure went well.  I hope you can get
off of the medicine soon.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))