[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Boy

teh3505 at aol.com teh3505 at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 04:31:36 PDT 2008

Today is our Dexter's day to shine & his Daddy's 60th birthday as well.?I thinks it's fitting that both of the men in my life share the same day.??Dexter was to be MY DOG, but he is really my husband dog. ?We adopted Dexter from the Michigan Basset Rescue in 2004.?? Dexter is now 7 years old and?has found a home to grow old in with his owners, It's hard to believe it's been almost 4 years, but time seem to just fly by now a days.?

Enjoy looking at him today, he is one handsome hound, if I do say so myself and I do!

Trudy H. & Dexter J.