[Dailydrool] Advice needed for Leo

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Mon Jul 28 07:21:31 PDT 2008

I don't often need help with my boys, but over the weekend Leo has
started to urinate in the house, frequently.  Leo (2.5 yrs. old) is
beautifully housetrained and always barks to let me know he needs to go
out, in any kind of weather--bless him!.  I have never had to worry
about his toilet habits because he seems, like Harley, to have the
bladder of a camel (unlike naughty Biggs, but that's another kettle of
fish;).  Even if by some fluke Leo has an accident in the house, he
always manages to locate an inconspicuous spot in the bathroom or tiled
floor in the hall.  This weekend I noticed that he peed a few times
around the house (this is just not Leo) and I blamed myself for not
letting him out in time.  However, last evening, he peed about 6-7 times
in the course of a few hours in the living room while we had guests over
(fortunately they are "dog people"!)--just let loose, no warning.  This
morning I again found a puddle downstairs before I left for work (I have
visions when we get home tonight of opening the door to a river of
pee!).  His appetite is the same--if anything he is eating even MORE
voraciously, which also concerns me.  He does not seem to be drinking
more than usual.  I also noticed that he seemed to bark a lot AFTER he
had his accidents;)  I am very anxious and concerned for Leo and
obviously must take him to the vet post haste.  I assume, and hope, that
it is just a UTI (with which I have no experience).  I'm racking my
brain trying to think of what else could have caused this so
suddenly...my rugs and floors are suffering, but I'm beside myself about
my poor baby!  Thanks for listening:)

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo (who might need to sport a diaper until the
vet can see him)

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.