[Dailydrool] So Long Zelda...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Jul 28 08:53:04 PDT 2008

You will be missed, sweet girl...your momma and daddy and all your
family members love you so very much!  Godspeed, Zelda!  We will all be
praying for your swift trip to the giant buffet that awaits you.  No
more hurt, no more owies, no more sickness...you are young and happy and
healthy forever more.

Big warm hugs to you momperson...I can only imagine how hard this must
have been for you and your family.  You are an inspiration to us all and
I hope one day if ever I must be as brave as you have been for your
baby, I will be able to muster the courage needed to help my dear friend
as you have yours. We are all here for you and are sending love and
drool your way.

Jessica L. Sutton