[Dailydrool] Mommadog Zelda

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Mon Jul 28 09:05:04 PDT 2008

What a sad way to start my Monday at work.  I guess I knew that Zelda
will be packing her bags soon after seeing that double rainbow last
week, but it still hurts.  Cyper-hugs from me and soft healing snooter
kisses are being sent to MomPerson, DadPerson and the "Boyz" from
Stonewall and Samantha.  Candles will be lit tonight when I get home to
help Zelda on her journey.  I am sure that FQ Fey-Fey has the
magnificant buffet tablet set out in anticipation of the arrival of a
very special lady.  Rest in peace tonight Zelda, and enjoy your new
fuffy cloud and all that it brings with it tomorrow.  You will be sorely
missed by all of us.

Marie D Paul
Newton,