[Dailydrool] Beasley's lumps and bumps

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 09:41:16 PDT 2008

Freddie wants to say Hey to Beasley as he knows how he feels.  He too  felt
like Frankenpup but imagines that Beasley must really look that way after
having 7 lumps removed! Freddie had 2 lumps done recently and he has healed
nicely.  Freddie's lumps were numbed locally and lanced in office rather  than
doing a surgery.   We had actually gone in to redo a biopsy after  waiting 2
months after one tested strangely.  Turned out to be a cyst so we  are very
relieved.  Vetlady left them open to heal from the inside  out.  He did have some
pain and the rimadyl we had on hand worked nicely to  take the edge off for the
first day or two.

Anyway, we're slinging some Franken-healing drool to Beasley today and hope
he's back on his feet soon.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.