[Dailydrool] Zelda

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:36:10 PDT 2008

To Zelda and her fambly:
Mommy is cwying too hard to rite dis so me and Bob iz going to. We iz sendin
all our lub wif you sweet Zelda as you go on to your new journey. Pwease
know dat your fambly will always lub you wif all dere hearts and so will we.
You will nebber be forgotten. Mommy iz going to lite a candle for you tonite
and tell our sister, Sadie Mae to watch for you at de bridge. Her is a sweet
houndette and will take good care of yous.

All our lubs and hugs to Momperson and Mitchell, Cooper, Nigel and Llewis
and ob course Dadperson

Debbie, Sadie Mae (ATB), Homer ob da west & Orygun Bob