[Dailydrool] Zelda

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Mon Jul 28 11:48:33 PDT 2008

Dearest Zelda of Angeldom,

Thank you for your most gracious and heartwarming good bye. I feel so honored to have known of you and your wonderful family, momperson included. I do however think that you need not worry about your boys Nigel and Lewis as I think God has given them their boy brains along with two  big wonderful hears. All of that due to the kind, wonderful and beautiful basset of regal quality that you were. I am sorry that you became ill , life is never fair, non of us loved ever live long enough for those that love us. I know you will always be terribly missed so please for your family left behind send them down some Zelda signs. We all need alittle something to believe in to keep us going. I love you eventhough we never met.
Mom to Dice and Dove'
Judy