[Dailydrool] Zelda

James Bankston jsbankston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 17:54:10 PDT 2008

Dear Bev, Mitchell, Nigel, Llewis, and Cooper,

It's no exaggeration to say that the entire Basset nation is in mourning tonight--the tears flowing and the candles dripping--all in torrents. You cannot know how much the adventures of your crew mean to us all, how near your bunch of furry lunatics are to our hearts.

I'd not known there'd been any problems, as I've not been following the Drool much lately. There were too many sad passings, so I decided to take a little break. But I got the news today through the Adventure Club. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Now that Zelda has crossed I'm sure my Cleo will have someone else to be cranky with and my Fred can take another shot at finding a girlfriend.

Love and prayers,

James Bankston and Fred ATB and Cleo ATB