[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner sign ups

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Jul 29 06:56:12 PDT 2008

Please, when signing up for Secret Pawtner, go
to the web site (link below) and use that as a guide
for your information.  Also, please be sure to put
YOUR NAME in the subject line when you send
your sign up information to me.  I have so far
received over a dozen emails from Droolers who are
signing up by just sending me whatever information
they think I need.  The reason I'm asking for your
name to be in the subject line is that I get a LOT
of emails and if your name isn't in the subject
line then you are increasing your chances for
me to overlook your sign up information.  I also
need to know if you are posting clues or not -
other information may be of interest or importance
to the person who gets your name.

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html

Also, secret pawtner participants need to sign
up for the secret pawtner digest - this information
is also on the web page.  Clues are posted on this
site rather than on the Daily Drool and updates
and other secret pawtner information will also be
posted there.  This means that even if you aren't
going to be posting clues, you do  need to sign
up for the digest. If you don't have an interest
in the clues, please just scan the topics for SP
updates or reminders. Once  you register for the
SP digest, you will get a confirmation email which
you need to read and follow the instructions in order
to  start receiving those emails.  Be sure to sign up
for the SP digest using the same email address
you will be sending your posts from. We've had
no problems that I'm aware of this year in signing
up for the SP digest (last year the DD server crashed
and took the SP digest with it!). If  you do run into
a problem, please email me off list.

I love secret pawtner myself or I wouldn't be
doing this.  I'm not really griping (I probably sound
like I am, though!) but it would really make it a lot
easier on me in getting this set up if I everyone
will please follow the instructions for signing up.
If you've already sent in your information, I will
make any adjustments needed.

Pawtner names will all be sent out by Saturday
at 9 p.m.  If you haven't received your pawtner
name by then, contact me off list ASAP at my
email address above.  Deadline for signing up
is midnight, Friday, August 1st.  Deadline for
packages to ARRIVE at their destination is
Saturday, August 23.

Thanks,
Donna, the secret pawtner Grinch (at least this
morning!) and drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline,
Gracie and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB