[Dailydrool] OMBR nail trimmr

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 09:40:36 PDT 2008

My good friend Bonnie got me one of the nail trimmers that OMBR is selling, and I am hooked!  If you don't have one, you need to order it before they are gone.  I have always been too timid to do the nails, since one time I got into the quick and had blood everywhere, but this nail trimmer makes that impossible, as it has the adjustable depth stop on it. It is wonderful!
I was told that these are not made anymore, so once they are gone, they are gone.  If you want one, make sure to order soon.