[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood readin da droolz-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 16:08:03 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I readin the droolz. I berry sad fur me friends dat
MommaDog Zelda go to da bridge. I sendin me thoughtz and prayerz too. It sad  time
fur us doggies too.

I readz bout me friend Norm and Johnny, dey do so goodz at da doggie show,
we berry proudz ob dem. Momma Sandi she work berry hard to git dem all in da
showz, git da ribbonz, an dey git da Dairy Queenz. Dat be specul dey. We sendz
meny congratulationz for dis. Please eatz da Dairy Queenz fur da Brudder
Elwood  whut no git dat.  I bee finkin I needz to put dat on me complaint list
round herez.

Den Brudder Elwood readz da e-mailz to da Elder Clara. Whut dis, me
headbonez wunder. It be seyin dat Elder Clara she gotz her picture in dere fur  da
Drool Basset ob da week. Now sumbodie gotz to be a pullin da brudder tail on
dis--I go rite ober dere and my hebbins dere be Elder Clara, it be a seyin vote
fur doggie ob da week. Brudder Elwood he ponder da siteation--okey, I  vote.
Yup, Brudder Elwood he Vote Fur Elder Clara.
She kinda be da oldest one on da page, but ebbry doggie needz liddel  momentz
in da spotlite.
So you all goez ober dere, gib ol Elder Clara da vote. Teke a lookie at  whut
da brudder see ebbry dey.
And Morse's Momma she do all dis fur Elder Clara.
Brudder Elwood he needz to hab liddel deescusion wif Morse--dere few fings
he be a needin to knowz bout dat one--

So you allz go on ober dere and lookie at da Elder Clara, and gib yur vote
fur da doggies

We send droolz to all in need-dis week be liddel hard on  ebberybodies--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds