[Dailydrool] Maggie Mae

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 16:15:36 PDT 2008

Lenore, what a beautiful tribute to your sweet Maggie Mae.  I loved the story of how Dodger helped Maggie when she was newly rescued and frightened, and how she passed her strength and wisdom along to other fosters.  They have their own ways of paying it forward, don't they.  It is obvious how much you loved her.

Your last line about turning on the Jeep to leave the vet office, and Rod Stewarts Maggie Mae started to play, that literally took my breath away and I had trouble finding it for awhile.  Even a couple hours later, I write this with a huge lump in my throat and many tears.  If we could all be so lucky to receive such a message.

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang