[Dailydrool] Christmas in July raffle- PLEASE HELP!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:23:28 PDT 2008

==============================

OMBR's Hounds need your help!!!!!!!  OMBR's "Christmas in July" online
raffle is still open until midnight, Thursday, July 31st!  PLEASE buy
some tickets.  Our goal is $2000 in ticket sales; we have tons and
tons of neat basset prize packages, plus a diamond cocktail ring, and
yet we've only sold $700 in tickets!  PLEASE - our homeless hounds
need you!  http://ombr.org/raffle.html

Last week, I picked up Boss.  Boss is a very sweet 6 year old guy, who
was a puppy mill "stud" until last week.  He came to us so covered in
ticks that you couldn't even tell his real color.  He had shots, tick
baths, neutering, heartworm test (negative, thank dawG) and a dental
at the vet.  Total bill:  $465.00.  That's over half of our current
ticket sales on just one hound!!!!!!!!  PLEASE buy more tickets.  If
we can't raise funds, we can't save hounds like Boss!  Look at this
sweet face; which sweet face will we have to say NO to, because we
don't have the money for the vet?????
http://photos.imageevent.com/menzie/ombr/websize/Boss%20024.JPG
http://photos.imageevent.com/menzie/ombr/websize/Boss%20025.JPG

Check out our prize packages at http://ombr.org/raffle.html - we have
beautiful hand-made basset ornaments, Slobber Shoppe goodies, many
rare collectible items, and most packages include a pair of our
wonderful Nail Trimmers, which are now sold out!  You can only get a
pair now by buying raffle tickets!

So buy some tickets now; win some amazing prizes, and help hounds like
Boss!  We can't save ANY BASSETS without your help!  Thank you so
much!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!