[Dailydrool] the OMBR Nail Trimmers are sold out

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:06:36 PDT 2008

===================

Hello, everyone.  I regret to inform you that the OMBR Smart Trim II
Nail trimmers are now officially sold out. The only ones I have left
are those trimmers that are being raffled off in our Christmas in July
raffle, so if you really really want a nail trimmer, your best bet now
is to buy a couple of raffle tickets!!  :)
http://www.ombr.org/raffle.html

I want to truly thank everyone who bought a nail trimmer from OMBR.
It helped us raise much-needed funds during a time when our regular
donations are slipping badly due to the economy.  I hope that everyone
who has them finds them an improvement over their previous nail
trimmers.  OMBR's homeless hounds thank you!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!