[Dailydrool] Who Enjoys Pulling Out the Underfluffies?

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 16:45:02 PDT 2008

It's one thing to admit that you do or don't vacuum a lot...it's another to
admit that you love to pull out your basset's hair by the bunch.

I don't know why, but I love to pull out the underfluffies that appear
around Lilie's haunches.  When she was younger, she'd want to sniff them and
eat them.  Now, she looks at me...well, let's just say that she's outgrown
the fun of it and I haven't.  So, yes - I admit that I pull out my basset's
fur!

Katie, Mom to Lilie and Daffodil (who has no underfluffies yet)