[Dailydrool] Drool

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:02:53 PDT 2008

Drool to all those in need right now.

Lenore - I'm so sorry for your loss. We too have a Maggie Mae, and although not named for the song I always sing it to her. If I had been you, I would never have been able to drive home after that. I'm sure that the song was a sign from Maggie Mae to let you know that she is alright now.

Judy - The tribute to your Kerstie is absolutely amazing. She was a beautiful girl and made those pink bandages look good!

Hope - We send drool for Truman. I hope that they find out what is wrong with your Truman and that it is the "best" possible diagnosis. Get better soon Truman!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny