[Dailydrool] dental cleanings

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jul 31 10:01:38 PDT 2008

My vet recommends yearly cleanings.  With 4 woofers and 2 purrers that gets quite expensive.  I usually try to do it in February when the dental special is on, it runs about $350.00 to start then.     I think that $550 to start is about the going rate here in California.  I would check with your vet to see if he has a special like our Doc does.  Or, maybe, if he would give you a price break since you have two babies that need dentals.  It never hurts to ask.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang