[Dailydrool] Sox

milmaddy at aol.com milmaddy at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 06:48:29 PDT 2008

It's hard to believe that ttoday is Sox's 2nd anniversay at the Bridge. I miss her every day. She was and will always be my heart dog.
Sox was 3 when she adopted me. She was my 1st Basset and the most beautiful tri ever.
Her ears were like velvet and oh so long.
She had hughe paws, bigger then most male bassets. She loved children, little babies and buppies!!!
Thank you Alexa for trusting me with Sox.
Sox was 13 when she went to the Bridge.
I know I will be with her again one day.
run like the wind Sox and enjoy the buffet.
Mommy misses you.
Maddy