[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:55:43 PDT 2008

I had a soy chikie burger--two actually-- on a bun for dinner. I had eaten
half of it. I got up to let Zelda in which took about 10 seconds.
I came back to half a half a chikie patty and half a half a bun. All the
dogs-- except Zelda of course-- were sitting in exactly the same position as
when I left with exactly the same expression on their little doggy faces.
Luckily I wasn't very hungry.
It was hysterically funny. I couldn't even be angry. How can you get angry
at 3 sets of big brown eyeballs looking at you saying "Whut?"

MomPerson who never seems to learn to
Nigel (bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah)  Llewis (I'm a GOOD dog) Mitchell (I
couldn't reach it) Zelda (I was outside) Cooper (bad dogs. bad bad dogs.)