[Dailydrool] MISC.

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:29:40 PDT 2008

Finally caught up on drools, after about a week of trying.  So, these may be
late, but we wanted to extend our condolences to the families of Tillie
Matilda and Dinny.

We wanted to welcome Buford and Lilly and the new 2 legger and hound (I am
so bad with remembering) to the drool.

Belated drool to Morse, Beachbaby, Stanley, Piglet, Roscoe, Earl, Charlie,
B&B, Betsy, Jane, Annie, Daisy, Tucker, Lacey and Cream (glad you are home
now).  That is alot of drool to make up in one week.

Happy Belated Burfdays to............Sammy, Howie, Flash, Daisy Mae, Gertie,
Dozer Boneworthy, Sean, Pwincess Sadie and Copper.

Maggie is going to the vet this week.  She is eating better, but she has
since chewed this growth that was under her skin. She chewed it until it
bled or ruptured (not sure which).  It looked like a hole with little black
spots in it and (don't read this if you are eating) there was this chunk of
skin hanging that looked like sheep brains.  I know what sheep brains look
like because I disected them in college before.  There was not really any
pus that came out of the "thingy" for lack of a better word. There was just
blood, but not alot. I have been putting hot compresses on it and putting
bacitracin on it.  The vet is back from vacation tomorrow (9th) so hopefully
he can get us in for a 4 pm appt. since I have to work and the dad slave is
out of the country.  It has been a horrible week with the dad slave leaving,
Maggie being sick, and now our sewer or septic pipe is clogged up and I got
my first experience with snaking one of those today.  Please doG, give me a
better week this week.  Oh, Maggie also has a small lump in her neck that I
want the vet to aspirate.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver