[Dailydrool] BUNNIES

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 11:12:33 PDT 2008

The bunny story reminds me of my Lucy girl, she was ever so  gentle  when it
came to finding baby bunnies in the yard she would bring them up to the  back
door with them in her mouth and just sit there until you noticed her and  then
you would tell her to drop it and she would open her mouth and drop it into
your hand, these little things were tiny,  barely out of the nest and she
would bring them to mommy.  My miniature Dachshund was the bunny slayer and
chipmunks and baby birds, she was awful.
What is a Dazer ?   where can I buy one ?  are they  expensive ?

Marlene   mom to Maggie and evil Annie