[Dailydrool] Dreamer

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Sun Jun 22 18:08:08 PDT 2008

Hi Tina,

        You might consider not changing her name. It's the PERFECT name for a potential future OEBE! I have been laughing about your post since I first read it. As soon as I saw her name, I knew that Dreamer was a perfect name for a Basset Hound. Or, depending on the day and the mood, you might want to call her "nightmare". She's dreaming of how to be a good OEBE. You stated that she begs. She reaming that you will drop, or just give, her something good to eat. She's dreaming of eating, acting, or playing in a way that makes you crazy. She's also dreaming of the belly rubs and treats that she will get when you give in to the look.

        Her "dream" has come true. She has a forever home. She has a mom and dad that love her. Whatever you name her, she will bring you years of love. Congrats!

We are in awe at the family we found,
Since we became slave to 3 Basset Hound!

Boomer http://www.dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe http://www.dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie http://www.dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete basset-case) http://www.myspace.com/shannongerdel