[Dailydrool] Aminuls

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 18:35:18 PDT 2008

Brudder Elwood he gots Musketeers in he yard.
We juss got liddel birds whut hardly got any meet on em. Dey not enuff for
two groing Basset Boyz.
So we finking we set a trep for sumfin bigger.
We finking whut can we put init for bate.
MomPerson done put dat lass liddel birdie in da medal can an lached da lid
reel tite so dat not gonna work. Whut would a Musketeer eet? Besides Basset
Boyz. Mebbe Chickie. But dat all in da big white coled box. An it set aside
for MommaDog.
Llewis foun a neat stick wif sum leefs still onit whut fun to play wif but
we don t fink it good bate.
I gots a washerclothers whut MomPerson gib we ta play wif but dat no good
eeder.

I nose! Budder! Or whaddebber dat be in does liddel tubs whut I likes so
much. budder work!  We leebs a tubabudder in da yard and watch reel close
mebbe we gets we a muskateer.
We let you nose. We gotta get da budder firss but da MomPerson, she forgit
alla da time to put it beke. Heh We be watchin.

Love an Drool to all in Need speshually Maggie an her Mom, Rosie's Fambly
and Buford an he folks, too, extry drool and snooters to you guise.
Nigel an Llewis ob Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda an Cooper