[Dailydrool] Insults

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 06:26:16 PDT 2008

When I lived in Georgia, I would walk my sweet, "beautiful" Abigail.   Sometimes we would walk with Gwennie, the neighbors Bulldog.   Well, talk about insults.....in the morning the men going to work would stop and say, "that is one good looking bulldog".   Not a word about my beautiful Basset.   I mean, just because a Bulldog is the University of Georgia mascot does not make them as good looking as a Basset.  I mean after all the mascots name was UGA (I think the name did not just come from the initials either).   Hummmmph!!!!   I would have to soooth my sweet Abigails hurt feelings each time someone would say just silly things.   One person even asked if she was a "real" basset.   HUMPHHHH, just because she did not have a lot of wrinkles and droopy eyes.

Bassets are so misunderstood.   Basset Beauty!!!!!!!!

Diane, mom to Ella Louise and Abigail ATB