[Dailydrool] Letterman

Cindy Armstrong carmstrong at highcottonusa.com
Thu Jun 26 07:02:32 PDT 2008

We watched Letterman last night before I knew about this post.  I was
very sad that Baguette didn't get on.  Believe it or not, the little
girl's turtle made it though.  At the end of her interview, they showed
her turtle in an aquarium.  Now how can a turtle be cuter than a basset
hound?  And the turtle wasn't even in the movie, as far as I know.

Cindy

Kimmie, Chloe and Lola

We made it back from our 11 hour adventure to not do the David Letterman
show.  Baguette was bumped not once but twice in the same day.  On a
great note the studio is going to pay Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue the
full fee for her efforts and Baguette does not seem too upset.  She
thinks it's all good since it ended with a Whopper and fries.

Ahrooo's

The Stevenson Pack

Cindy Heron

Accounts Receivable