[Dailydrool] Woks!!!!

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:51:59 PDT 2008

Ella Louise here,

Norm, what dos woks twast wik.   Da momma neber wets me twy anyting.  The daddy say see watches me wik a hawk, what ebber a hawk is.  But in da hows I eats remot contwols.  Da mamma keeps wots of dem in de dwarer so dat the daddy cannot whine for too wong cawse der is no remot.   She reds to me abouts you surgwy and says if keeps eatin des remots da same ting will happen to mememememem.    What are woks aneways.   i hopes you be back soon so da momma can wed what you says or dos.   slobber kisses

ella louise