[Dailydrool] Philby

JW firefly at citlink.net
Fri Jun 27 17:29:34 PDT 2008

My NOrton B is bad about having his nails cut.  He has to be physically
restrained AND muzzled.  It's better if I am the one restraining him and
talking to him but he goes absolutely berzerk when anyone tries to cut his
nails.  I believe it stems from a groomer who hurt him a few years ago.
Since that time he has hated his nails touched.  I usually get him in a
"headlock" type hug and muzzle him while the techs clip nails.  He is mad
during but as soon as finished he will give kisses. and loves everyone most
all the time (a few people he doesn't care for but will tolerate)

Janis and the Havasu Hounds