[Dailydrool] Nutro

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Sun Jun 29 06:17:24 PDT 2008

I switched my Basset to Eagle Pack about 2 years ago for nutritional reasons after spinal surgery. He had been on Nutro from about age 1 or 2 and it had helped his hot spots go away. When the pet food scare first came out I was relieved that I had my baby on a differnt food, though at the time only the wet foods were suspect and he was on dry only. I was ready to order Eagle Pack from Pet Smart directly, though they don't have it in the stores, and I read that the government found poor storage problems in their plant. I was hoping to save money. Guess I'll still go out of my way to get it at the smaller pet store which is the only place I can find it.