[Dailydrool] walks

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 29 10:39:24 PDT 2008

Yes he's too young and later on you will wish  he'd stay like that cuz theyrun
away often in their search for food and good smells. Dazey cost us a
small fortune in rewards and one day after being out overnight I phoned the
pound and a guy was just bringing her in.  - the airedale would come home
but the basset was miles away.After taking her home on c-train in Calgary where
 she howled all the way home she did not want a walk that night. Just glared at me.
Becky even took off quite often too.
And at first my mother was trying to walk the Airedale puppy - well he didn't
want to go and she ended up with dog home and holding a collar and lead.
When he got older you would never believe he never wanted a walk as a puppy
Enjoy the break -
Georgie and Miss Becky