[Dailydrool] Whalez

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 15:40:44 PDT 2008

Dis be Brudder Elwood. I been restin todey, a readin dem drools. We so glad
brudder Norm bee home an he gotz himself a zipper. I not knowz whut dat is,
but  da Brudder he not git one when he sickz. Brudder Elwood he git paste in da
can  and den iffin dat not nuff, I jus come home and Elder Clara stillz be
here.  Nuffin be a changin-why I ober dere todey gibbin her da eyeballz and I
seyz NOW  WHUT DIS BEE? She gotz new collar. It got blue and it got whales on it.
Bout  time da Momma be a lissen to da brudder, I seyz whut be a happinin to
de diet?  Why dat whale lookie jus like Elder Clara. An she gotz mouf like dee
whale too.  Brudder Elwood gotz him leg stuck in dere dis mornin. Now dis not
da Brudderz  faultz, it jus be one ob dem fingz, it bee likee a racin
inceedent--I heard dem  wordz on da tb--me an sister Daisy we be a pleyin hardz and da
brudder he fall  off de couch on Elder Clara. She gotz no sensez ob de
humourz. She git up like  da great white whalez and grab me leg. Brudder Elwood he
hab to scramble to git  out ob dis and den she run affer da brudder. Whut in
all dem pill bottlez she be  a gittin? She gittin fasterz. I gib her da big boy
bark. Why she bark back at de  brudder. It nebber endz. Dere ain't no mekein
dis wooomanz heppy. Da brudder he  seyz I so sorry dere miss great whale, she
go affer da bruuder agin.
Brudder Elwood seyz he put up wif Elder Clara, but yoouze still ain't a
cuttin me toenailz.

We send drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and