[Dailydrool] NORM! Fank Yew!!!!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 03:49:52 PDT 2008

Deer Norm,
Hey man we gots a pekitch from youse! It are da coolest. Fank Yews! We
habbin such fun wif are baiseball an are besketball. Da bess part be all
night long da MomPerson wakin up finking
"What da-----?????" while we mess wif are balls. Whut, Llewis? Oh...no I
guess dat didint soun quite right.
Ok so when we chew on are balls.
No bedder, hunh?
When we play wid da toy balls whutchu send we. How dat, Llewis? Bedder?
Bedder. My favrite are da besketball. Llewis got da baiseball. (MomPerson
got a reel baisebell wif some name onit "Luis Aparicio" she say nobody
member who he were.We not loud ta play wif it tho. She got it in a liddel
holder fingie waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up high.)
Enyways DadPerson here when da maleman bring da box an he say da maleman
juss shakin he head. Male for doggies. COOL!
Thanks again Norm. You da coolest!

MomPerson says,
Thank you so much Norm, for thinking of the Boyz. They have, indeed, latched
onto the toys with great enthusiasm. *All night long*. I would jerk awake to
"and it's in!" looking for a weapon-- who's in the house?! For those who do
not understand, Norm sent Nigel and Llewis each a toy: a baseball and a
basketball that TALK when chewed. And cheers. Cooper took the baseball from
Llewis and I had to retrieve it. Cooper laid on the couch with it and
squooze and squooze it until I was ready to tear his teeth out. Poor Llewis
sat bereft and watched, so I took it away and gave it back, and now Llewis
is happy.
Thanks again. The mailman thinks we're all crazy. Thanks, Norm.